Today’s world is substantially different than any time in the history :
- The world never had so much population. Naturally, never before was there food available for so many people.
- The world was never so well inter-connected – communication-wise, transportation-wise.
- Never before in history did everyone have an unlimited capacity to accumulate.
- The percentage of population living in non-industrial urban centers was never so high ever before.
- Never before was so much of money either present or held so much influence over peoples’ minds.
- Individuals and Governments were perhaps never under so much debt.
- Money‘s mobility was never so high…
- The number of artificial entities such as companies, societies, fictional characters etc. were never so high.
- Never before were there so many goods and facilities available to so many people- never before was there so much exploitation and wastage of resources.
- The Pace of creation of Knowledge was never so rapid – Educational costs were never so high
- Medical facilities were never so much in plenty. And, The Healthcare was never so expensive.
- There is research suggesting that we are living in the least violent times of history
- Alienation amongst human beings was never so high ever before.
Therefore, the problems of today require a solution which was never required before