BBP is a 4-day program at Sabka Ghar, this is an introduction to the initiative and the intended outcomes for the participants are;
- You will experience the inherent contradictions of the prevailing model of development and visualise the future in which your children will live.
- You will identify the boundaries which separate and distance human beings from each other, re-interpret the causes of conflicts and sufferings in your life and the world and relate compassionately with yourself and others.
- You will alter your self-image and discover your latent and inherent capability of changing the course of human civilization, and
- You will recognise the forces driving and impacting you, identify and get rid of the distractions and unnecessary baggage in life and find a powerful thrust of your life.
If 4 days sound more, we also conduct a 1-day orientation at Delhi. The outcomes are;
- You will compassionately relate with yourself and other human beings,
- You will responsibly identify the inherent contradictions of today’s world,
- You will critically evaluate the assertions and direction of Boundaryless Initiative
- You will freely choose your role in creating a Boundaryless World.
What Participants Say?
It actually shaped the images that I already had about the present suffering and state of society and how I must coordinate my efforts.
The way BBP program has been explained(most of doubts are cleared)
The course was very interesting and I could relate to everyhting that was discussed/talked
Aaj ki samasyaa saaf saaf dikkhayee diya hai. Really liked the Boundaryless Concept, learnt new things from Munesh Sir, A whole new experience.
Amazing Concept, can change the world
Get to know much more than I do before. Got something knowledgeful.
It is a Unique concept one has thought of. I love the way you taught economics of the current scenario we are facing.
I am more aware than I was before.
All the parts – Intentions, Content, delivery, .. Awareness about the way (model) the world is organised. Assertions
I like the fact that once a system has been made by someone or some group or may be it so by default but the cost that we are paying to survive in this structure is not acceptable or I can say that I got this awakening after attending this program.